Thursday, July 7, 2011

Classroom 2.0 Webinar

Here is the link to the webinar that I watched on Classroom 2.0.  The mobile learning allowed students to use the digital devices that they already have and are comfortable with using for learning.  I thought it was cool to have the kids bring home items to show their parents and also to bring things to school for show and tell. 

Using mobile devices for learning in my field has been interesting and something I think we should do more often.  We have our players use an App that monitors the amount of sleep that they get each night.  Also for our players who are trying to gain or loose weight, they use a calorie counting App after each meal.  We also use an App for mass-texting the entire team daily schedules, which is very convenient.
Mobile Motivation: Real World Learning with Mobile Devices
http://live.classroom20.com/archive-and-resources.html


This video I found on 2.0 was very cool and exemplifies the idea of a coach and motivation.
http://www.classroom20.com/video/this-video-exemplifies-how

No comments:

Post a Comment